Broken down, battered, back and better.

I’ve been away.

Like properly hidden away, which is okay and relates heavily to the work I’m going to be submitting within the coming month.

My relationship ended, I know, shock horror, once again. But this time I was thankful, like really thankful. It set me free, free from what I didn’t realise was going on. A was a free home baby sitter, whilst the questionable other went out to work or band or wherever that wasn’t around me or his son. I’d take this child out and we’d play and we would sit and laugh together whilst his father lazed or didn’t want to get up with him. I find it difficult as I read something his father had posted the other day. It read:

I don’t really post much up here about my boy.
But I just want to share with everyone on here my reason for breathing. This little man right here!

He makes me die! The funniest dude I know.
He’s been in and out of hospital more than most adults. He’s physically, mentally and socially under developed. But the worst part for him is that he understands what he should be able to do but gets so frustrated that he can’t.

In the past 3-4 months, he has come leaps and bounds! I’m immensely proud of him!

His manners are absolutely on point as well.

This is my son!
This is my life.
Nothing is better than chilling with this lad on a lazy Sunday afternoon and watching peppa pig.

Are you kidding me “In the past 3-4 months, he has come leaps and bounds!” That’s funny because who was raising him during that time  frame… It certainly wasn’t you? Oh yes, I remember, it was me. It was me teaching him how to say thank you and please and you’re welcome. But you know, no credit.

And that’s the thing. People take credit for other peoples work with no simple “thank you” to the other person.

So anyway, life is bizarre again and I know no one will really read this but it’s a struggle and that why I’m performing what I am to show the daily life struggles people go through and people don’t really hear about.

Also, it’s the hardest thing in the world. Watching someone, who isn’t watching you. You just wait for them to turn around, but you’re always second best. People say “Well don’t be second best.” Oh right, like that wasn’t an option. Thanks.